Traditional Title/Closing Services
At Brevard Title, we…
- Work with buyers, sellers, realtors, lenders, attorneys, surveyors, home inspection companies, builders, hazard insurance companies and others to coordinate the many details and obtain the necessary documentation to close the sale or mortgage transaction.
- Obtain a title search and prepare a title commitment specifying all documents required for closing.
- Clear title problems and attempt to obtain corrective documentation to correct title defects.
- Close the transaction (by obtaining the necessary signatures, notarizing the signed documents, collecting all moneys due and disbursing collected funds to the property parties) and record the documents.
- Follow up after the closing by obtaining satisfactions of mortgages, judgments and liens which were paid off.
- Issue the final title policies to protect the new owner and mortgage lender.
We exceed other companies through…
- Permanent concierge / client services staff (all notary publics)
- Pick-up / delivery of contracts, escrow deposit checks, surveys, inspection reports, appraisals, closing documents, bank deposits, and real estate broker commission checks
- Preliminary HUD-1 Settlement Statements (before /after contract)
- Timeline of Important Dates Reports
- Closing Status / Update Reports
- Next business day recording of all recordable documents at Melbourne branch courthouse
- Automatic bank email confirmation of in-coming wire transfers
- Direct out-going wire transfers for Seller net proceeds; and loan payoffs. Direct ACH payments of real estate broker commissions
- After hours closings by prior arrangement
360 N. Babcock Street Suite 104,
Melbourne, FL 32935
6767 N. Wickham Road, Suite 401
Melbourne, FL 32940